Not anyone can be called in to clean the air duct. Air duct cleaning needs professionalism. It is a well-trained technician with expertise who can only handle it due to vast experience in managing many types of air ducts. Using non-professional personnel to try and clean the air duct can lead to either:
- Risk a significant system breakdown due to mishandling the system in an unprofessional way
- Risk fire accident due to faulty mishandling of some parts of the system
There are particular procedures which must be followed while cleaning the air duct system. Only a trained and professional technician would know how to go about the whole process of cleaning it. Also, there are special tools that only a trained technician would know how to use them in handling and cleaning the air duct.
Hurricane Air Duct Cleaning Service is a company that can be trusted in cleaning air ducts. Our professional technician will not only clean the system but will also advise you on what needs to be replaced or repaired. You are assured of getting high-quality professional services. Contact us at our telephone number (404) 512-2726 for a free quotation.
Before & After Photos
The Best Residential Air Duct Cleaner
There may be various air duct cleaners calling themselves professionals. Unless specific procedures are followed in verifying the genuine ones, it is very easy to fall into the wrong hands of fake ‘professionals’ who might end up ruining the air duct system. It is therefore essential to be very keen on verifying any duct cleaning company before engaging its services. Following the guidelines may lead you in identifying the genuine cleaners.
- Let the company show a certificate allowing them to handle air duct cleaning services issued by NADCA (National Air Duct Cleaners Association)
- The company should be certified to handle any fire risk machines by the issuance of an FDNY (New York City Fire Department)
- The company should show a genuine license allowing them for such services
- Reference letters from well known other residential clients or commercial clients duly stamped and on a logo letterhead.
- Ask the company to present a certificate of compliance with OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) for safety
- The representative of the company should be able to take you through the whole procedure of cleaning the air duct. (gauge the confidence while explaining the process)
- The company should guarantee after-service specified for a specified period after providing air duct cleaning services
- Check the quotation keenly. It should be standard compared to other air duct cleaning services.
Engaging professional services for your air duct cleaning for at the least once or twice in a year depending on the area of residence is very important for the safety of your system. You will also avoid a fire hazard which may be caused by a clogged air duct. Contact Hurricane Air Duct Cleaning Service on (404) 512 2726 for a free quotation on professional services.
Residential Air Duct Cleaning Please Call Us Now: (404) 512-2726
Frequently Asked Questions
Residential Air Duct Cleaning
Why should I clean my ducts?
Air ducts accumulate dust, grime, rodents, insects, and mold over time. Your heating and air conditioning system can be cleaned properly by a licensed expert to remove pollutants while also improving the effectiveness of your unit.
What are the health advantages of cleaning air ducts?
According to research, heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems serve as a source for the collecting of contaminants. These impurities include fungi, bacteria, dust, allergies, and other substances. The skilled specialists at Hurricane LLC will eliminate all of the impurities from your HVAC system, putting you that much closer to better indoor air quality..
What should I look for when choosing a duct cleaning service?
Check your Yellow Pages under “duct cleaning” to identify businesses that offer duct cleaning services, or call the National Air Duct Cleaners Association for further information (NADCA). Never expect that all duct cleaning companies are equally educated and trustworthy. Before choosing to have your ducts cleaned, consult with at least three different service providers and obtain written quotations. Ask the service providers who come to your house to demonstrate the contaminants that would make cleaning your ducts necessary.
What advantages do cleaning air ducts does?
There are two main types of benefits: financial and health-related.
Eliminating those pollutants will enhance air quality and reduce the risk of airborne disease transmission. Everyone gains from cleaner, better-circulated air, but the elderly, those with allergies, and those with respiratory diseases like asthma stand to gain the most.
The systems they service function more effectively when the air ducts are free of the aforementioned impurities and other trash. By doing this, the system’s lifespan is increased and its energy consumption is decreased. In other words, you make long-term and monthly financial savings.