Do I need air duct cleaning? You will find duct cleaning work necessary:
When you notice an infestation of some sort of vermin; such as mice, fleas, ants or even rats. Birds and squirrels have even managed to find their way into duct work from time to time. Their droppings can cause irritation and illness, especially in people with asthma and allergies, need air duct cleaning just call us now: (404) 512-2726
- If you find a mold problem in other areas of your home, you can be sure that mold is also growing in your ductwork. Performing regular duct cleaning will ensure your family’s health.
- Seeing dust puff from registers when heat or air conditioning kicks on is a sure sign that duct cleaning is needed.
- If dust begins to collect on furniture, walls, and fixtures quickly after cleaning, you’ll know it is time to have your air ducts cleaned.
- If you see signs of a soot-like substance around your vents or cool air returns, this indicates that dust and debris are being recycled through the ventilation system. This is potentially dangerous to your home’s air quality and can cause damage to your heat and cooling systems.
- Again, anytime you complete a home remodel or new construction, scheduling a vent cleaning will clear the ventilation system of sawdust and other construction debris. This will allow the inhabitants to experience their new environment without allergens or dust.
- If you can’t remember if or when duct cleaning has ever been completed for your home or business, you probably need to schedule an appointment with Hurricane.
- If you live in an area of the country that experiences hurricanes or other violent weather, regular air duct cleaning is a must.
- Any time flooding or water exposure has occurred. If you are native to the Georgia area, you know that our weather patterns can create violent storms that can allow flooding or moisture to enter the ventilation system. A thorough Hurricane cleaning will take care of any bacterial, fungal or mold growth.
To contact Hurricane Air Duct Cleaning Services call (404) 512-2726