WHY SHOULD I HAVE MY AIR DUCT CLEANING & DRYER VENT CLEANING COMPANY BY A PROFESSIONAL FROM HURRICANE DUCT CLEANING SERVICES?
Air Duct Cleaning & Dryer Vent Cleaning Company ,If asked, most would state they would prefer quality air over mold, fungi, or bacteria infested air. Though, many don’t realize they are not breathing the quality air they think they are at home. One very problematic and yet ignored issue is of performing regular duct and vent cleaning services. This issue is not just in Georgia. According to the USA National Fire Protection Association, “in 2010, an estimated 16,800 reported U.S. non-confined or confined home structure fires involving clothes dryers or washing machines resulted in 51 civilian deaths, 380 civilian injuries and $236 million in direct property damage (from not being clean).”all you need to is to call us now : (404) 512-2726 at Hurricane Duct Cleaning Services.
According to the National Air Duct Cleaners Association, it is suggested to clean your air ducts to provide proper cleaning the air in your home every few years (three to five). The EPA (though no specific timeframe is suggested) states doing so prevents substantial mold development, a pest infestation or extreme amounts of debris in your system. We’re in the business of more than just certified duct cleaning services- we’re here to ensure our neighbors of Marietta, GA are happy and healthy!
We are a trusted company in this community providing air duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning to promote a clean, safe, and healthy community for our own neighbors. We are your trusted source for both residential duct cleaning for house air vents as well as commercial duct cleaning (including AC duct cleaning) to prevent industrial mold on air vents.
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN MY CERTIFIED AIR DUCT CLEANING REPRESENTATIVE ARRIVES?
Our certified Hurricane technician arrives at your home and reviews the duct and air vent cleaning services process with you, the Georgia homeowner. We welcome you to follow us around your home during this clean inspection process! Bad bacteria, molds, and fungi could be thriving in your home’s air ducts, which is why heating duct cleaning and dryer duct cleaning are usually top priorities. Many of these health hazards are not seen or cleaned in a typical furnace cleaning, as they have spread throughout the many pipes and ducts throughout the entire home. Our main priority is to provide quality air and promote good health. Here’s how we do this:
Whether you called for a residential duct cleaning or a commercial duct cleaning, your representative will go over with you what areas you are most concerned with as well as provide education on areas that are less known such as a dryer vent or mold on air vents.
- Your certified duct and vent cleaning services technician will then go over his plan on which areas are most problematic and what methods he/she will use to stop the problem from spreading. He will also advise you of any chemicals it may take to kill mold and other bacteria or fungi throughout his ductwork cleaning process and air vent cleaning process.
- When it comes to professional Residential Duct Cleaning or Commercial Duct Cleaning, Hurricane air duct cleaning services employs cleaning methods that get rid of even the most minuscule fragments from your air ducts. This ductwork cleaning procedure is not only top-of-the-line, it’s also the most efficient and cost savings method around!
- When utilizing dryer vent cleaning, your technician follows through with more than just the dryer vent itself. They go through the entire vent system to ensure 100% accuracy.
- He/She will set proper expectations for how soon and how well you will notice the after effects of cleaning the air in your home, as well as the time frame he will need to complete the project.
- The plan will go into motion and your technician will work diligently completing any necessary tasks including ductwork cleaning, dryer duct cleaning, heating duct cleaning, furnace cleaning, air vent cleaning, AC duct cleaning, etc.
Your technician will also leave you not only in a safer, healthier environment but with a friendly face for future cleaning needs. Our technicians are not only some of the most trusted in the business, they are some of your very own trusted neighbors in at Hurricane Duct Cleaning Services at Marietta, GA!
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN MY CERTIFIED DUCT CLEANING SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE LEAVES?
First, we review with you how to ensure proper procedures are taken when amending, replacing, or cleaning all problem areas including your dryer vent and air duct so you can be informed and education in between your next duct and vent cleaning services. Not only does this make your home safer and provide peace of mind, but it also ensures quality health from troublesome bacteria left invents. We make cleaning the house air vents in your home a breeze!
For further inquiries or to schedule an appointment, please call at Hurricane Duct Cleaning Services in Georgia, USA office at (404) 512-2726