The Effect of Contaminated Air
Dust aggravates breathing problems, causes burning eyes, itchy skin, and makes allergy problems worse. Health agencies, doctors, and scientific researchers claim that airborne dust may be one of the worst causes of health related problems.
Did you know that common house dust is more dangerous than outdoor dust? It has bacteria, pollen, skin flakes, decaying organic matter, fungi, hair, dust mites, viruses, textile fibers, residue from chemicals, and many other contaminants.
In addition to health problems, contaminated air costs you money. Dirty air soils wall coverings, carpets, upholstery, and clothing.
Indoor Air Quality And Your Health
What To Expect Wen Cleaning Your Air Duct System
- The system will be tested for proper operation
- The air handler unit will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized
- All of the registers will be removed and thoroughly cleaned
- The entire air duct system will be cleaned and deodorized
- The vent registers will be reinstalled and the system is tested for proper operation
* Your technician can discuss this with you
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do I need to have my air ducts cleaned?
According to the EPA, indoor air can be up to 70% more polluted than outdoor air. The benefits of a freshly cleaned air duct system include:
- Cleaner, fresher, and healthier air inside of your home or workplace.
- Home and office furnishings will stay cleaner longer
- Mechanical units will perform more efficiently when coils and blowers are cleaned which means energy and money savings for you
Will your equipment damage my air ducts?
While our equipment is designed to be aggressive at removing debris from your air system, it is also gentle enough to not damage your ducts.
Is the process messy?
All of our vacuum equipment is HEPA-filtered to 99.97% so the dirt stays in the machine and out of your home. Our procedures are designed to protect your home and furnishings from dust and dirt. We always leave the home cleaner than when we arrived.
How long will it take?
There are variety of factors that affect the time required to clean an air system, but a basic cleaning averages 1.5 to 2 hours with additional time required for upgraded services.